Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ladies & Gentlemen, may I introduce........

My friend and writing colleague (we attend the same creative writing class) Mr Padraic Murray who has just launched himself into the blogosphere with his very own blog called
Window Across Dublin Bay. Here you will find Padraic's random thoughts on all forms of life and all of it's complexities from the local to the global. All blogged about in his pithy and witty style.

So head on over and have a read of his offerings. And you know the drill - leave a comment (makes us bloggers feel loved) and tell him I sent you (gets me brownie points).

Finally, may I apologise for my absence lately. I am desperately trying to catch up on my blog reading and comments!

10 comments:

  1. Barbara, your link to Window Across Dublin Bay doesn't work. At least not for me. Check it out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I tried and it didn't work either. However, there's a comma before the com in the link. I changed it to a dot and it worked great.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ann and Mason. Apologies for link problem - stray comma. It is fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out. Not a good idea to write blog posts from bed when exhuasted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara, I will go and check out Paraics site, lovely Blog name. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Barbara and all for your support and comments. It may be brave to launch a blog when you know what you're doing, but when you don't... It's like being at the top of the diving board and remembering your speedos are still in changing room

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Brigid...

    And Padraic - your comment has left very strange and mildly disturbing picture in my head... going for a lie down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara, will go check out Padraic's blog but I'm hoping the speedos are ON.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll pop over now and check Padraic's blog out ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip Barbara, I will trot over and have a look. I too have been absent of late. I hope to catch up on blog reading and commenting over the next few days too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just dropped by Padraic's blog and left a comment, Barbara. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!