Thanks to Ann over at Inkpots and Quills for this award. I am most grateful Ann - especially at the moment when I am finding that inspiration has deserted me. So this award gives me a post which will hopefully kickstart my creative juices!
You probably know the drill here. I have to list 7 things (you may not know) about myself. Here goes:
- I currently don't know if I am still a Catholic! A rather odd experience for someone who always automatically wrote RC after religion when asked (mainly only hospital forms now, I think).
- I am spending too much time on Twitter and this is possibly partly to blame for my lack of creativity with writing. Too much squashing my thoughts into 140 characters - a definite skill in itself but hardly creative.
- I have an addiction to Extra Strong Mints and Ice Cream wafers - developed during pregnancies, the last of which was ten years ago!!!
- I would love to have a nice garden... but as the sole gardener in this house, its not likely to happen any time soon.
- I am in love with my iPhone - which is not really a good thing!
- I love autumn. Especially the feeling of battening down the hatches against the winter.
- I would love to love Christmas again! But currently to me it equals too much nonsense and hard work!
Riveting isn't it?
I would like to pass this award for Versatile Blogging on to the following great bloggers:
Padraic at Window across Dublin Bay
Mia at Mia's Room - who is truly a versatile blogger and who is 10 this week!
Maria at Writenowmom's Blog
Nicola at Nic's Notebook
Susannah at Joy Frequencies
I know that's only 5 but whats a bit of rule breaking between bloggers!