Sunday, April 4, 2010

HOUSEKEEPING STUFF


No not that type of housekeeping, although it is exactly that, that I am abandoning for a couple of days for a wee break in the Sunny South East - Wexford to be precise!

So I shall be off air - which may be a relief to many of you!

I will bring notebook and pen and hope to write some bits and pieces if I get the peace and quiet I crave! I am also bringing Uncut Diamonds, the book I won from it's author Karen Jones Gowen's Blog. And a bit of spirituality with another dip in and out of book.

I am looking forward to walks on the beach, and around the nature reserve we are staying on. The girls (2 out of 3) are a little dubious about all this peace and quiet but Dylan is more than excited! And is raringto go as you can see above!!!

Anyway in the meantime, can I direct you over to my dearly beloved's blog where you will find details of his involvement in Happy Faces Day in aid of Cystic Fibrosis Ireland. So if you are in the Cabinteely area next week - pop in and have your photos done for a donation to the charity. All details on Paul Sherwood's Blog

So enjoy the rest of the Easter Holidays....


Barbara

x

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Barbara! Dylan does look raring to go:) Hope the weather is good for you - some sun would be great for the girls to get out and about I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely break, recharge the batteries, B, you will be missed !

    Well done to your hubby what a fabulous thing to do !!
    Happy hols in Wexford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the break, the walks on the beach.
    Looking forward to hearing all about your idyllic break!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback!